Thursday, December 16, 2010

Living Life for Religion

I can proudly say that I am a religious man. I was born into an Anglican family. I am faithful to my personal God and that the bible is words that he says. God is the creator of the universe and is always watching over us.
It may come off as a shock, however I believe I wrote more about my love for religion and studies for religion than other topics, such as mathematics or the sciences! With my studies towards the bible, I found a few errors. Don’t get me wrong, I did not mean to seem like the church was wrong. I only meant to correct the things that were inaccurate, for example, Christ’s death date, Agronaut’s search and Troy’s fall.
Even with my piety towards Christianity, I still had some opposition. The Trinity Doctrine was one that I opposed. I also do not believe that every person has their own personal devil, based on the orthodox doctrines of the immortal soul. however I fear that if my opinion were to become public, I would be accused of heresy and that accusation would strip away my titles.
God and Jesus Christ were not the same. Christ was not God, thus worshiping Christ as God is a sin. Worshiping him instead of God is idolatry!
Religion was the inspiration and driving force of my life. As I once said, “"I have a fundamental belief in the Bible as the Word of God, written by those who were inspired. I study the Bible daily.”

2 comments:

  1. Dear Newton,
    I was amazed at your success during your youth. You were a very accomplished mathmatician and I am very suprised to see that you are religious man too. Many rationalist these days despise Christianity and I for one do not. It has now become my goal to convert rationalists to Christianity. I hope that you continue in your success and be proud to be a Christian.

    Blaise Pascal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Isaac,

    It is incredible to see all your accomplishments, and even more amazing that you are a religious man. It is astonishing to see that you have the "whole package" as any other woman would say! I enjoy all the discoveries you make and I hope to communicate with you more often. I'm glad you stand up for what you believe, so please keep in contact.

    Sincerely,
    Maria Winkelmann

    ReplyDelete