Friday, December 10, 2010

I am Hesitant to Post this, but Welcome!


Good day dear journal. I fear that this is too much exposure for me… Those greedy thieving people who call themselves scientists, philosophers, or what ever in that matter will just take the knowledge that is rightfully mine. They all are better off dead.  Off on a different topic now, shall we?
I am a natural philosopher, theologian, physicist, mathematician, astronomer, and alchemist. That’s a lot of labels for one person, am I right? Sure, my life has been hugely successful. How did it all piece together you ask? Well, before the Gregorian calendar came about in England, my birth date was recorded on the 25th of December 1642 as a premature infant. Father (Also with the name of Isaac Newton) had passed away three months prior to my birth and mother (Hannah Ayscough) remarried. Oh how I loathed the man (Barnabus Smith) she wedded to. Mother abandoned me. I was a sick child and she left me for that man. I should’ve burned them both when I had my chance. I was then forced to live with grandmother. I hate that Barnabus. He should die a lonesome painful death and be damned to hell. I’ve dreamed at nights where I would be his assassinator… then I could save my mother from that… that thing. Good thing he died, so mother came back to me.
I was enrolled in The King’s School, Grantham. As a child I was always fascinated with mechanical objects however I was quite lonely. I didn’t trust my peers, thus I had little companions. You would think, “Oh Newton was a genius! His intellect is bursting through the atmosphere itself!” Oh those words are too much a joy to hear! Not. I was considered average at Grantham, thus mother attempted to make a farmer out of me. Now, my feelings towards farming are not the greatest and I was not too great at it either. Luckily the headmaster of Grantham saw my potential in my studies, and convinced mother to enroll me back into school. Then after, I became the top-ranked student of Grantham. I then furthered my education at Trinity College, Cambridge.
During my life, the plague had hit England so I was forced to retreat my home to a safer environment. What a peaceful and remote place that was! Then and there is when I generalized the binomial theorem. That theorem then developed into the method of fluxions, or what you call calculus. I also invented many other useful objects, such as the reflecting (Newtonian) telescope. I’ve observed and studied light, which made me develop my (Newton’s) theory of colour. More on that topic during a separate time…
I was never a stable human being… In modern times people would label me as a loner, outcast, boring, awkward person. At a young age I’ve discovered many things and have yet to uncover more knowledge. In 1705 Queen Anne knighted me for my service to the Royal Mint.  At around that time I’ve become extremely unhealthy… Oh the lack of sleep I’ve had. Some days I didn’t even have a single minute of sleep. Oh the agony! As for my accomplishments while being healthy, I shall expand more on after I get some alone time with me and my thoughts… Farewell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment